Lily Pond - Goodale Park, Columbus

Lily Pond - Goodale Park, Columbus

Saturday, August 2, 2008

Test Today

Today I had to take a Civil Service Test for Southwestern City Schools. I'm not really sure how I feel about the test. I thought it was hard but I think it was because I wasn't as prepared as I should have been. The only information given to the people taking the test was that there was basic accounting, basic math and you had to be able to type 30 words a minute. Well there was no typing test and I felt that the basic accounting was actual technical accounting. I worked in the Accounts Payable department for a very affluent company for two years and some of that stuff I have never heard of. I'm thinking that my training at that particular company was very vague!

Oh well, I hope I at least passed the test. I might have to retake it again if I hope to work for the school district. Looks like I might be heading to Manpower after all.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I came in 16th place on the test. I think that is a good thing since many, many people took the test! Keep your fingers crossed it may turn into a future for me!

    ReplyDelete