Lily Pond - Goodale Park, Columbus

Lily Pond - Goodale Park, Columbus

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Holly Fest - Hilliard, OH

Holly Fest was awesome! The ladies that came around to check on us from the Hilliard Chamber of Commerce were so nice. I have never been part of a craft show where the people that set it up were so helpful in making sure you had everything you needed. There were students to help us unload and to load at the end of the show if we needed it. There were people to go and get you breakfast and lunch. It was just a nice homey feeling.

Now, let's get to the sales! This is also the best craft show my Mom and I have done as far as sales. There were tons of people even though there was a snow storm during the show. I could tell there weren't as many shoppers as years past as I have attended Holly Fest as a shopper several times before. Personally, we didn't do as well as I thought we would have but we did still do very well.

I was very excited that we were accepted this year and hope that we will get accepted in the years to come as we plan on applying! I give this craft show 2 thumbs up!

No comments:

Post a Comment