Lily Pond - Goodale Park, Columbus

Lily Pond - Goodale Park, Columbus

Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Year's Resolutions

I've been thinking about this for awhile. I don't want this to just be something I write down but also something I implement into my daily life. I want to make changes and I want them to "stick"!

So here are my Resolutions for 2009:

1.) Eat Healthier
2.) Eat Less - I tend to eat more in the winter months - which I think is normal for most people, but I want to be more aware of my eating habits and cut down.
3.) Save money!!!!!! - cut down on junk food (which also helps in eating healthier), stay out of craft stores and Walmart. Yes, I tend to spend a lot of money at Walmart even if I just go in to pick up 1 thing real quick. Be more aware of the money I do have.
4.) Get all my bills paid off, except for major debt, such as my house....That's obvious unless I win the lottery or something.
5.) Win the lottery! (sorry, I just couldn't resist!)
6.) Read more. I love to read but never make time for it. I have a million books......okay, so I exaggerated..........But I do have ALOT!
7.) Learn new stitches and techniques with knitting. Make things for myself or for people as gifts.
8.) Get more involved with charity. I want to start making things to give to organizations and hospitals that collect for people that don't have much. Also, donate my time when I can.
9.) Spend more time with friends that I normally don't get to see often. Make time for the people that are important to me.
10.) Win the HGTV Dream Home! (come on.......you should always dream BIG!)

No comments:

Post a Comment