Lily Pond - Goodale Park, Columbus

Lily Pond - Goodale Park, Columbus

Friday, April 3, 2009

Life On Mars

I don't know how many people watched this show but I thought the show was absolutely brilliant. You can imagine my surprise when it was announced about a month ago that ABC was cancelling it. I love Jason OMara as an actor. Besides that he is just a cutey! Of all the shows about time travel, I believe that this one was put together very well. Of course, us being a people that thinks that others that have seen aliens or claimed to have been adbucted or even have just seen a UFO, are crazy.....This show is kind of believable. Who says that stuff like that can't happen, or even hasn't happened. Now, don't call ME crazy, I live in 2009 and I know that I do. I don't believe that I am from another time period living as myself right now. But I think that whoever thought up the background for that show has a great imagination.

I will truly miss Life On Mars!

No comments:

Post a Comment