Lily Pond - Goodale Park, Columbus

Lily Pond - Goodale Park, Columbus

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Most Embarrassing Moment

Over the past few weeks I have been going through my clothes.  I have clothes in my closet I haven't worn for a long time as well as some clothes stored away that I just never got back out.  While I was going through some of these clothes I found a shirt that I hadn't worn in quite a long time.  It's a short sleeved shirt, very light and airy.  When I picked it up I thought this would be great to wear now, this was 2 weeks ago, because its so hot during the day.  So I tossed it in the laundry to have cleaned to wear for the next work day.

I got ready for work, put on the shirt.  The shirt was feeling just a smidge too snug but nothing crazy.  I thought it was just because I had taken it straight from the dryer and put it on.  I went ahead and wore it to work anyway.  I was a little self conscious about it because it was a little snug but I still didn't think anything major about it.  Kind of like the thought in the way back of your mind.

So, around lunch time I get up from my desk and walk down the hallway towards the coffee room and restrooms.  There had to be several people in the hall.  3 that I remember for sure.  One guy smiled at me and said hi but looked a little crazy.  A lady said hi to me but had this crazy look on her face.  So I walk straight into the bathroom and my shirt was unbuttoned!  Not the top button or the second from the top button but the button directly in the middle of my shirt!  My bra was showing as big as the day!  I couldn't be mortified because not one person said anything to me.  I was hoping that no one saw it but I'm sure they did.  Two crazy faces at the same time!  But because no one said anything I just act like it never happened!

No comments:

Post a Comment